Saturday 29 January 2011

The City of Dreams Pavilion Final Sheets


This design was suppose to look fun and intriguing, but I did not manage to show it in my second sheet. I did not utilise my time properly, dividing my time between work and my design work at the moment is difficult and would help if I can get myself a powerful laptop, or else the renders would take forever, not that my desktop would help alot.

I could not provide much details regarding price of build or companies that provide the materials. I struggled to define a suitable manufacturer company, as I was 'bing-ing', I came across a material stock system which was confusing for me to understand in a short period of time. I am just aware that materials used for the pavilion are all recycled and has great buildability. I must realise by now that I should not do the typing late at night, I might just be mumbling just to finish the work. I really need to learn to present a good construction drawings.

I will be moving onwards to a huge competition project next to try and learn to cope with client's detail needs. I know I would have a fresher mind set soon as I am flying home for Chinese New Year tomorrow. I dont really know what I am talking about anymore, it is 3am and its way past bedtime. Hope you all enjoy my competition entry.

No comments: