Friday 17 December 2010

Ignorant or Design Flaws?


I went to Manchester Airport recently, and I could not helped it when I was in the toilet, this guy approached the sink while unzipping his pants, he then took a step back, thinking twice before approaching it again and went forward a second time then took another step back still puzzled, before I interfered and told him the 'thingy' is around the corner. I was thinking, was he a complete ignorant or there is an actually design flaw to the sink? Can a simple thing like this be a real problem to alot of people? It maybe 1 in a million, but it may apply to alot of people but this is the first time I have seen such a thing, and it is still something to ponder about. After this incident, I am pretty sure this applies to everything around us, unless you are drunk.

No comments: