Friday 18 February 2011

Inspirational Singapore [1]


I went to Singapore for an interview on the first week of February, and I was lucky to be staying in YMCA Hotel as it is just opposite the Award Winning School of Art designed by WOHA. I was so excited when I saw the building while sitting in the taxi. I get up everyday and I was given the opportunity to view the building from my breakfast table.




After having a quick check on where my interview would be, I could not resist but to go and have a quick look at Marina Bay where the new big hotel is constructed. But before I even have the chance to walk towards the MRT for a 2 stop journey to Marina Bay, I saw this residential building across the skyline designed by MPKL, it was shortlisted for the building of the year award.


I would add more of the buildings I came across when I have the chance.

No comments: